Before you travel
Use the same email address for all your entry requirements, where applicable (that is, when registering for COVID-19 testing upon arrival and creating your ArriveCAN account).
Arriving in Canada
Have the following items with you for assessment by a government official at the border:
- ArriveCAN receipt
- Proof of vaccination (either printed or digital copy)
- Pre-entry test results (either printed or digital copy)
Other travel documents, including a quarantine plan
If you meet the requirements and are exempt from quarantine, you may travel by air or land to your destination.
- follow local public health measures,
- maintain a list of all close contacts for your first 14 days in Canada: and,
- keep copies of your proof of vaccination for 14 days.