The study shows that fishing/hunting outfitters represent an asset for the Canadian Tourism industry and are an important economic force, particularly for rural and remote regions.
- Does Primary Prey theory protect caribou in BC?
- GOABC and SCI Canada support science-based predator hunting
- Unlikely allies call on provincial government to protect fish and wildlife
- New coalition calls on government to re-establish B.C. as a world leader in Fish, Wildlife and Habitat Management
- COVID-19 Border Closures and the Impact on Canada’s Hunting Industry – Steve’s Outdoor Adventures Podcast