The study shows that fishing/hunting outfitters represent an asset for the Canadian Tourism industry and are an important economic force, particularly for rural and remote regions.
- Unlikely allies call on provincial government to protect fish and wildlife
- New coalition calls on government to re-establish B.C. as a world leader in Fish, Wildlife and Habitat Management
- COVID-19 Border Closures and the Impact on Canada’s Hunting Industry – Steve’s Outdoor Adventures Podcast
- GOABC’s Plan to Create Jobs and Protect the Environment
- Tahltan First Nation Takes Bold Step in Wildlife Management